How Big Is Christian Music?
Christian music is considered one of the fastest-growing areas in recorded music history.
•Total music sales are more than half-billion annually.
• Women 25-44 define the core Christian music consumer.
• 215 million people who listened to Christian and Gospel or music within the past month.
• 68 percent of Americans listened to Christian within the past month.
• 73% of Christian listeners are 25-54 years old and account for more than 50% of all record sales.
• The Christian music enthusiast: 53 percent female, 47 percent male; 23 percent females ages 25-44.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here